WHOLESHEBANG provides value to mid-market companies by delivering part-time, C-level marketing and strategy expertise at a fraction of the cost of a full-time Chief Marketing and/or Strategy Officer. We bring fresh perspective with a high level of engagement, combining the accountability and business knowledge of an in-house CMO with the creativity and resources of an outside expert and executive influencer. We bring clarity and oversight to the marketing and strategy big picture and drill down on the details to effectively convey message and value that produce results and engagement.
We dig into your business model and use our insight to deploy marketing assets for greatest impact. Our typical CMO engagement is handled on retainer with the ability to buy the right amount of our time for your organization. We relieve CEO’s of marketing strategy responsibilities, so that they can lead the entire company to success.
Our efforts amplify the company message and raise its profile through the white noise of the competition. WHOLESHEBANG’s commitment is to excellent execution in a professional manner with loyalty and confidentiality in working with any company and representing it in the marketplace.
Typical services include:
• initial briefing to define current initiatives, establish goals and create a strategic plan of action.
• regular reports to keep strategy fresh, maintain brand standards, focus on key initiatives and messaging continuity.
• social media, newsletter and advertising content.
• introduction of company to community, specific market segments and industry circles.
• guidance on comprehensive message placement: ad buys, social media, sponsorships, community engagement, philanthropy, etc.
• development of a socially responsible business component that impacts the community.
• coordination of communication channels and accountability of all outside marketing service providers.
• editorial management of content to maintain relevancy and insure positive ROI for time and capital invested.
• Strategic Project Support: provide support for key projects and initiatives related to marketing,
• ongoing strategy that supports evolving company growth goals and creates actionable tasks.
• specialized messaging for specific potential clients leading to new company business.